I’m no economist. But if I were, I have a feeling I’d be noticing in numbers what I’m seeing in person among the advisors I serve:
You’ve been stepping up your marketing and communication efforts with renewed zest this year.
Good for you (and your new and existing clients)!
Me too. I’ve been riding the wave of an energizing new year myself. Today, I am delighted to introduce WENDY’S WARES, a new service to help you spread your own good news with greater clarity. (I also will continue to provide my Content-Sharing Library as well as select custom-writing engagements.)
What’s Wendy’s Wares?
The right wording is always important. But an appealing design entices people to actually read it. That’s the inspiration behind Wendy’s Wares, where I’ve married my writing services with polished, professional design. The results? Customizable handouts tailored for you and your evidence-based advisor messaging.
What Wares Are Available?
(1) Your Advisor Firm Fact Sheet
For $250 USD, you’ll receive:
- A high-resolution PDF file you can use as an online infographic or print as an 8 1/2″ x 11″ handout (printing not included)
- Custom-branded with your logo, primary brand color
- Mix-and-match sections can be added or removed to best reflect your key points of differentiation
- Personalized content and legal disclosure language
(2) What Is Evidence-Based Investing?
For $125 USD, you’ll receive:
- A high-resolution PDF file you can use as an online infographic or print as a 24″ x 36″ poster (printing not included)
- Custom-branded with your logo and primary brand color
- Your legal disclosures added upon request
A Sweet Discount for Early Adopters
To get things started, I am offering a sweet 10% discount on existing wares through Valentine’s Day, February 14:
- Order your Advisor Firm Fact Sheet and/or What Is Evidence-Based Investing handout today.
- Use the code SWEETWARES to receive a 10% discount on checkout (through midnight Feb. 14).
- We’ll be back in touch promptly to fulfill your order.
To be honest, this is a bit of an experiment. It’s fun to try new things. If these wares are of interest to you and yours, I look forward to adding more. For example, I could add wares to graphically present ESG investing, fiduciary duty, financial behavioral biases, and more. I’d love to hear your ideas too. If the interest exists, I’ll continue to build it out. Are you ready to maintain your marketing momentum throughout 2021! Order from Wendy’s Wares today.